Intro to the Scribbler and The Blog itself.
Intro to the Scribbler
and The Blog itself.
Well, my name is
William and I'm the author of the blog. I'm your standard 18 year old attending my last year of high
school, got a girlfriend and likes getting "a bit" inebriated in
weekend.
In my spare time i like doing typical late-teen things. Watching movies, doing homework, hanging out with my friends and such. A bit more exciting thing that I've engaged is that I've recently brought a allotment garden (kolonihavehus) with one of my good friends where I spend a large amount of my time. It is actually what you see as my wallpaper on this blog. I were a bit skeptical a first when he proposed the idea but I haven't looked back since. Here we spend most of our spare time doing repairments and renovation of the house since it was in quite a bad shape when we brought it for cheap. It is really nice to have a spot of your own to enjoy on laidback summer evenings grilling and relaxing. It will especially be nice to have a place to go to study and concentrate in peace here in the last year of high school where doing good in school is of upmost importance.
Besides from focus on school i think this last year is also about really enjoying the company of others and the way school brings together people. Something i really look forward to this year is going on the planned trip with my class to Berlin. I have a feeling that it will be tons of fun even though the spoken language is complete gibberish to me.
This blog will mainly focus on what I’m (supposed to be) doing
in my English class and contain some of my assignments as well as other
anecdotes from my life in the last year of high school.
The reason I've chosen to start writing a blog in English and not my first language danish i
completely voluntary and definitely not forced, but its because I find
the English language to be incredibly useful and convenient to understand. Its a
language that connects the entirety of the world and it helps us
understand each other across both natural and cultural borders.
In my spare time i like doing typical late-teen things. Watching movies, doing homework, hanging out with my friends and such. A bit more exciting thing that I've engaged is that I've recently brought a allotment garden (kolonihavehus) with one of my good friends where I spend a large amount of my time. It is actually what you see as my wallpaper on this blog. I were a bit skeptical a first when he proposed the idea but I haven't looked back since. Here we spend most of our spare time doing repairments and renovation of the house since it was in quite a bad shape when we brought it for cheap. It is really nice to have a spot of your own to enjoy on laidback summer evenings grilling and relaxing. It will especially be nice to have a place to go to study and concentrate in peace here in the last year of high school where doing good in school is of upmost importance.
Besides from focus on school i think this last year is also about really enjoying the company of others and the way school brings together people. Something i really look forward to this year is going on the planned trip with my class to Berlin. I have a feeling that it will be tons of fun even though the spoken language is complete gibberish to me.
The reason I've chosen to start writing a blog in English and not my first language danish i completely voluntary and definitely not forced, but its because I find the English language to be incredibly useful and convenient to understand. Its a language that connects the entirety of the world and it helps us understand each other across both natural and cultural borders.
I
Hi there Billy writer - and garden shed owner :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking good, as is your garden. I think it sounds amazing that you are the owner of a piece of land, and that you like doing handy man things in your spare time.
I'm sure your final high school year will be great, and I will do my best to make sure our English lessons will be as interesting, educational and fun as possible.
Karina